Petite Set/Semi Set Eyelash Extensions
Covers up to 60% of your natural lashes.
Also known as “half sets” these extensions provide a beautiful lash enhancement to the outer 2/3 of your eyes. They are perfect for those wanting eyelash extensions on a budget, as they are a cost effective solution that can still provide emphasized eye look. For the client who likes the cat-eye, we apply longer lashes on the outer corner to blend into your natural lashes.
They are perfect with a lash tint before, for added darkness and definition. You can also have a petite set applied on the whole length of the eye, for a more natural look – this is very popular with those who already have long lashes but just want a little extra definition.
60 min. $110
Covers up to 75% of your natural lashes
They are the perfect starting point for first-time eyelash extensions, and are the most popular for everyday wear. At your initial consultation, we will provide advice on the thickness, length and curl of eyelash extension that may suit you.
Those with deep set eyes usually require longer extensions with not as much curl, and often benefit from having a natural set rather than mascara look set, as mascara look sets on smaller or deep-set eyes can look over-done.
Mature ladies wishing to lengthen their lashes but still look natural may opt for a finer extension type in a shorter length
90 min. $160
Enhance your eyes with a full set of dark long lashes. Your lashes will be thicker, darker, and perfectly curled.
Mascara look eyelash extensions are the next step up – with a focus on density and darkness! You can have them any length and curl you choose – we just apply more lashes and create more thickness than with a full set.
- They are perfect for special occasions, for brides wanting extra definition on their wedding day, and for those who have a larger eye size, or have dark hair and brows.
- Mascara look are usually longer lasting than full sets, as more lashes are applied. They create a more dramatic, thicker look.
- Almond shaped eyes don’t often suit the cat-eye look, but look beautiful with a longer lash extensions applied to the middle of the eye, to widen it.
120+ min. $180
Color add-on for eyelash extensions
Colored highlights are great for a party, but can be quite subtle too – violet and navy highlights are very popular, and colors can be selected to compliment your iris color.
Green, blue, and purple extensions help cancel out eye redness, making you appear more rested.
- Eyebrow Tinting – $15
- Eyelash Tinting – $25
Eyelash Touch Up Refill Sessions
Note: the prices for refills can vary depending on the volume of work what needs to be done.
- Available within the first 7 days after a previous eyelash refill – 30 min. $40
- Available from 8 to 18 days after a previous eyelash refill – 45 min. $65
- Available from 19 to 25 days after a previous eyelash refill – 75 min. $85
- Clients returning for a Full Set Refill* from 26 to 35 days after a previous eyelash refill; 15% discount from initial Eyelash Extensions price. Includes salvaging of remaining lashes, individual removal of unusable lashes and adding lashes to bring lashes back to a full set.
- After 35 days, clients are no longer eligible for refills and will be asked to purchase a new set of Eyelash Extensions.
*Returning Full Sets are only for clients who have had a previous full set by our stylist